LiFePO4 Backup Battery
CM Batteries has been supplying lithium iron phosphate backup battery for solar systems for over 5 years. Our solar battery backup system are widely used in medical, and military projects, and buoys as backup batteries. CMB local service providers can provide logistics and installation services.
CMB engineering provides a series of feasible solutions for solar power and battery backup, such as low-temperature charge and discharge, high-temperature discharge, ultra-long standby, etc. Our engineers will regularly visit your solar backup system and solve fault problems.
The Main BOM of LiFePO4 Battery Backup
As a leading solar backup batteries manufacturer, CMB will design solar back up battery solutions based on equipment power requirements, size constraints, and safety considerations.
- Cell: CMB CTO chooses suitable cell models according to your project’s request., and the main cell types are lifepo4 cylindrical cells and lifepo4 prismatic cells.
- BMS: CMB has the hardware and software BMS, and we can design BMS with CNABUS or RS485 communications.
- Housing: CMB has the common housing. If you need the customization, our engineering team will offer the CAD drawing of the housings.
- Harness and Connectors: Equipped with connecting wires with resistors and voltage balancer.
- System: The control system designed by CMB can be connected remotely to view the power usage of the backup battery system.
Custom LiFePO4 Battery Backup
CMB allows your backup power systems to be easier and easier to design, install, and maintain.
- RS485 or CANBUS
- Laser welding
- 2000 cycles
- High temperature or low temperature resistance
- Battery modules in series and parallels
More Technical Articles On LiFePO4 Battery Backup:
LiFePO4 Battery Backup FAQ
Our design team can create custom battery designs for just about any device or machine.
Our efficient production and distribution process gets your product delivered in a timely manner.
We stand by our products and guarantee you’ll be happy with your purchase.