Medical Equipment Battery Packs
CMB has 15 years of experience and ISO 13485 as a medical batteries supplier to leading medical device manufacturers. We offer in-house engineering, design, and testing capabilities ensuring we can meet our customer’s full life cycle product needs. During that time, we’ve engineered and manufactured long-lasting and reliable custom medical batteries for a wide range of world-leading medical devices and equipment, including but not limited to:
- Electric wheelchairs & e-scooters
- Medical voyager portable track lift
- Blood pressure monitors & glucose monitors
- Infusion pumps & enteral pumps
- Portable ultrasounds
- Blood pressure monitors & glucose monitors
- Surgical tools
- PAPP/CPAP devices
Through our Charge Less program, CMB offers discounts on battery packs for individuals and organizations conducting research in the medical field with medical devices or equipment requiring lithium-ion batteries. It’s our small way of contributing to a noble cause.
Manufacturing Requirements for Medical Equipment Battery
CMB medical batteries are designed with high reliability, high energy density, work in special environments, and size and shape adaptability. Advantages of CMB manufacturing:
- Quality Management System: CMB had verified with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2018 as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). We control standards from the materials, semi-finish assembly, and finished product testing to ensure battery safety.
- Supply Chain Management: We have a strong supply chain ability. The stable quality, and lead time to ensure the quality, and manufacturers that use environmental materials are our priority.
- Battery Design Experience: Because the medical equipment battery has a small dimension request, CMB engineering team has the ability from the cells, BMS, and medical grade battery case design over 5 years.
Medical Batteries Certifications for Medical Applications
Medical device batteries must meet a number of qualification standards in order to be placed on the market. These standards are designed to ensure the safety, reliability, and performance of the battery in medical.
- Market certificates: For North America, medical equipment batteries should be verified by IEC 62133, UL 2054, ISO 13485, and IEC 60601-1. In Europe, medical lithium batteries should be verified by IEC 62133, IEC 60601-1, UL 2054, ISO 10993-1 and ISO 13485, and the UK requires UKCA certification
- Transportation certificates: UN38.3, MSDS, UN38.3 test summary, etc.
- Safety certificates: IEC62133, Rosh, etc.
As one of the outstanding medical device battery manufacturers, CMB can guide you through the medical certification process to ensure your products earn the correct certifications for your market.
Medical Equipment Battery Solution
Medical battery manufacturers and professionals must choose the right battery type for each medical device based on its power requirements, size limitations, and safety considerations:
- PCB and BMS: The CMB engineering team designs a unique protective circuit board (PCB) or battery management system (BMS) for each medical grade rechargeable battery.
- Battery Types: Custom medical battery pack composed of Ternary Batteries (18650 and 21700 cells), lifepo4 batteries, lipo batteries, and NiMH Batteries, to provide energy for Class123 medical equipment.
- Battery Housing: Packing by shrink wrap, plastic casing, or metal casing, to meet IP54 and waterproof standards.
10S2P Battery Pack for Electric Wheelchair
The 18650 10S2P battery pack has an instantaneous discharge current of 20A, providing strong and continuous power.
- Voltage: 36V
- Capacity: 6800mAh
- Energy Stored: 244.8Wh
- Weight: 2.1lbs
- Dimension: 69*74*156mm
LiFePO4 4S11P Battery Pack for Medical Trolley
The lifepo4 26650 4S11P battery pack has 2000 cycles(DOD 80%), passed the IP67 test, and has a low self-discharge rate which can maintain energy even during long-term standby.
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 35Ah
- Energy Stored: 420Wh
- Weight: 17.64lbs
- Dimension: 286*260*101mm
2S1P Battery Pack for Portable Infusion Pump
The 18650 2S1P battery pack uses a gold-plated shrapnel output method to increase conductive reliability, ABS and PC shell customization.
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Energy Stored: 18.7Wh
- Weight: 0.33lbs
- Dimension: 140*50*23mm
4S3P Battery Pack for AED
The 4S3P lithium-ion battery medical devices have high output power and long-term standby function and can be carried outdoors for use in cold environments.
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 7500mAh
- Energy Stored: 111Wh
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- Dimension: 239*46*70mm
More Technical Articles On Medical Device Battery:
Medical Equipment Batteries FAQ
Our design team can create custom battery designs for just about any device or machine.
Our efficient production and distribution process gets your product delivered in a timely manner.
We stand by our products and guarantee you’ll be happy with your purchase.