Data Center Battery Packs
CMB is a factory with 15 years of experience producing lithium battery packs. CMB focuses on providing energy and solutions for various data center battery systems. We’re proud to power the world with greener lithium batteries.
Our battery packs for data capture systems support a wide charging temperature range of -20°C to 60 °C and a wide discharge temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. We also offer battery solutions for data center backup battery systems.
Data Center Battery Design
Being ISO 9001:2015 certified ensures our battery packs are consistently manufactured to high standards and rigorously tested to surpass your expectations.
- Designed to meet CE, PSE, IEC62133, and UL2054 certification standards, unique PCB design with overcharge and over-discharge protection, completed 6 testing processes after production.
- The battery pack can be connected to the DAQ device via USB, and battery life can be viewed directly on the Windows desktop and dewesoftX software.
- An essential element of our data capture system battery packs is the NTC thermistor, which ensures effective and safe charging. We use two types of NTC thermistors in the manufacturing of battery packs for data capture systems 10K NTC or 100K NTC.
- Wireless data collection will face extreme working environments. If your equipment works in an environment that is easy to fall, humid, high, or low temperature, please inform us in advance. CMB CTO collects data based on different Applications to create 3D design drawings for robustness and reliability.
- High temperature batteries for electronic data capture systems come with a 3+ year warranty, assembled with high quality 18650 or 21700 rechargeable cell and high & low temperature cells (offering a wide temperature range).
Data Center Battery Solution
For more than 10 years, CM Batteries has been proudly producing lithium ion battery data center for use in a number of different data-capturing devices, including but not limited to:
- UPS lithium battery: Data center ups and data center backup power.
- Outdoor monitoring equipment: Solar CCTV camera, outdoor temperature, and humidity sensor.
- Wireless video equipment: Portable monitor and wireless underwater camera.
- Transport robot: Delivery robot, food delivery robot, and reception robot.
- SOS system: Satellite positioning equipment and SOS systems for cars and trucks.
- Data detection equipment: Cable voltage testing equipment, electronic data capture, and dynamic strain gauge.
12V 100Ah LiFePO4 for UPS and Backup Power
As the UPS battery manufacturer, CMB CTO has extensive experience in designing data center battery backup. CMB deep cycle lifepo4 battery has built-in BMS to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, short circuits, and high-temperature cut-off.
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 100Ah
- Energy Stored: 1280Wh
- Weight: 26.2 lb
- Dimension: 300*200*220mm
26650 7S1P Battery Pack for Ice Fishing Camera
The 26650 7S1P underwater camera battery pack will use low-temperature batteries and a custom anti-collision shell to protect the battery and BMS.
- Voltage: 25.2V
- Capacity: 4500mAh
- Energy Stored: 113.4Wh
- Weight: 1.76 lb
- Dimension: 26*182*65mm
LiFePO4 4S1P Battery Pack for Delivery Robot Car
The 4S1P lifepo4 robot battery pack can provide 3000+ cycles and a charge temperature range of in-35℃~50℃.
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 30Ah
- Energy Stored: 384Wh
- Weight: 6.4 lb
- Dimension: 420*580*90mm
2S2P 18650 Battery Pack for Security Camera
For the 2S2P 18650 lithium-ion solar camera battery solution, CMB CTO recommends a high-temperature battery solution that allows CCTV to work at 80℃.
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Capacity: 4800mAh
- Energy Stored: 35.6Wh
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Dimension: 77*22*85mm
Li-ion Battery Cells for Data Center Battery
When it comes to the cells that make up our battery packs for data capture systems, we offer:
- Lithium-ion battery cells – CMB CTO will choose a variety of models of lithium battery cells according to different applications, such as 18650, 26650, 14600, and 14500 battery cells. Customizing the safest and most suitable battery packs.
- High-temperature battery cells – One li-ion battery supports high temperature over discharge +85 °C with the high-efficiency rate of the capacity.
- Low-temperature battery cells – One li-ion battery works in cold weather, supporting -40°C for discharge and -20°C for charge with over 90% efficiency rate.
- LiFePO4 battery cells – These have a warranty time of 5-10 years for different industrial machines with over 6000 cycles, and have the advantages of being lighter weight, having better performance, and having higher cycle life, safety, and environmental friendliness than lead-acid batteries.
Data Capture Systems Batteries FAQ
Our design team can create custom battery designs for just about any device or machine.
Our efficient production and distribution process gets your product delivered in a timely manner.
We stand by our products and guarantee you’ll be happy with your purchase.